LINK to Download: https://freetimetech.com/software/tpmbypass/TPMBypass.exe
This program adds to the registry to bypass TPM 2.0 requirement. It locates “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup” and adds key “AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU” with value “1” DWORD (32-bit).
- Your browser may block you from downloading the program and running because it is an executable and writes to registry. So please allow it if you want to run this program and make these changes.
- Once downloaded run it. Allow program to run.
- Click “Turn on Bypass” to modify registry to bypass TPM check.
- Close program and install Windows 11.
- Click “Turn off Bypass” to remove registry modification.
- Click “Check” to check if status of TPM registry key.
WARNING! We are not responsible for any problems you may encounter using our software. Please read the instructions and watch the video carefully before using.