- July 9, 2021: FTT ‘Windows 10 Debloater’ has been updated to V1.6: https://freetimetech.com/windows-10-clean-up-debloat-tool-by-ftt/
- July 12, 2021: BTG ‘Sophia Script Wrapper’ is got 2 more features. JSON was used to store all settings and a ‘Windows Default’ preset: https://benchtweakgaming.com/2020/11/12/windows-10-debloat-tool/
- Future: We are creating more functionality to both ‘Debloaters’. Stay tuned to this post for updates! Also an updated video for Sophia will be created soon.
It has been 13 months, 1 year and one month, since coming back to “computing”: May 2020 to present June 2021.
There are a few things I learned to grow that has solidified my thinking and being.
- Keep at what you like and eventually things will turn out OK. It seems for me, doing what I like when I was ’10 years old’ filled my childhood ‘dreams’. When I was young in elementary school here in Canada, my teachers asked and pushed their students to aspire for a career goal. I just like computing all day when I was 10 years old in grade 5.
- After fulfilling your ‘dreams/goals’, find and work with people who need you and can complement you for friendship and long term growth. I just like computing all day and found people around the world who are similar and share my goals and wishes. I was limited by my physical location. Only by venturing online I found people like me. That makes sense. People are so unique and different. You may find a friend on the other side of the world.
- The computer field is unique. Especially the software side of things I think. The software side feels unlimited. Software doesn’t feel limiting like hardware. Like computer hardware is limited by physics. Once hardware gets to near ‘atomic level’ there is nothing smaller you can make. Software you can build different solutions to problems, some more efficient than others.
- I am learning more and more about people in the computing field and people in general. Some people are fiercely independent. I tried to be independent thinking for the past year and it was OK. But being raised in Canada, I welcome collaboration. I mean a society like Canada, most jobs are big in nature and need more than one person working on a task. I am collaborating more and its working out for me. My personality is pretty flexible when working with others.
- The more I focus on the things I like to do, the more I feel fulfilled. General social, cultural and physical things of nature are not important I feel. I just concentrate on what I like and my day feels complete. Basically what you enjoy to do is all that really matters. If not, you just do not realize it yet. Eventually, you will do what matters only to you. Do what you love and that should be 90% of your time.
During this point in time, I am a kind of busy. I will update this site in a month or two.
In the meantime, I will do updates on software on BenchTweakGaming.com and FreeTimeTech.com. I will hopefully fix stuff.